when reality hits like a truck

well, hi guys! 👋👋
I don't know why. But suddenly a thought came to me.
Basically I had this thoughts when I was in high school. 😁
Well, as you all know. High school are usually pack with all the classes, after school activities and soo on.
So, I always had this thoughts that it'll be easier in university,
You'll only had like 3 or 4 classes per day..
Arhhhh, HEAVEN! 💞💞
Well, now that I'm in university and living this life.
I wanna go back to school where it was easy back then than now.
My classes are way more pack than when I'm in high school.
Although there were free times when class got canceled.
But it will always be filled with assignments and tutorials to be fiinished befoe the deadlines..
It was tiring indeed.
When I was in school. At least I got to sleep sharp at 12am and woke up at 6 something.
Now I can only sleep at 12.30am onwords and also woke up at 6.20am for prayers and my classes starts at 8am.
I need to walk to my class which are like 15-minutes walking distance from my college.
Well,, when I thought back. School's life was wayyy easier than this.
Assignments, pop quizzes, tutorials, lab reports, deadlines, LAB??!!
woahh woahh, chill gurl!!
Sometimes I don't even understand a thing in the lecture hall.
Thank God I have amazing friends that helped me out 💜💜
Whatever it is that you guys think about university life being cool and so.
No guys no!
I'm not burstng your bubbles, but I'm saying the truth..
Especially if you're gonna enter foundation like me.
It's gonna be a 10-month hell for you.
But make some time to have fun with your friends as well.
If we worried about work, assignments, tutorials and deadlines too much. We won't have any memories for the whole 10 month.
Live your life to the fullest and take risk sometimes.

xoxo,
yours truly
12.53 am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUSAT ASASI SAINS UNIVERSITI MALAYA(PASUM)

score JPJ test at litar

SMS SERI PUTERI, KUALA LUMPUR (SESERI)