What I learned today #008

Hi...
So, last week I had a retreat to nature by accident. 😅 I can't say retreat to 'nature' actually. Its just a retreat from phones and laptops.
Basically, the story is like this..
I went back during last weekend. And I don't know why. I brought back all my tutos, my pencil case and all the necessary items. Except for the most important thingy. Which is...... charger 😑😑😢
At first, I was like. What??? How could I forgot to bring it home 😕 I searched my entire school bag and also my sling bag. But, its not there.. 😢😢 so, I knew I left it behind.
But, as the proverb says, 'there's always a silver lining to everything'..
So, by not having my phone with me(meaning that I can't finished most of my tutorials.. especially programming.. i'll talk bout this later 😬), I got to have a reaaaaally productive weekend with my family.
So, I went back on friday night. And when I reached my house. My cousin was there. So, I didn't check my phone at that time. I went to the kitchen and cooked something for the visitors + my family.. (its like a tradition for us to feed our visitors) . So, my sister and I. We cooked and made tea ..
At 12 am after finished washing all the dishes, we slept 😂..
The next day, thats when I knew that I had left my charger at my college.
So, during the afternoon. We had a siblings day out. And cause I didn't have a phone with me ( it died that morning.. lmao) so, we set a place to meet if one of us (read: me of course) got lost 😂 which is MCD..😍
We watched the commuter. Went to some window shopping and spend time with us only!
The next morning, my siblings and I. We washed all of our cars. 5 in total. It took up my time in the morning but wth, whats wrong with spending time with ure fam right?
So, what i'm trying to convey here is that.. gadgets like phones are actually creating a distance between us and the people around us. Try to have some retreat once in a while and you'll see the differences.
Thats all.

Xoxo,
Yours truly
💋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUSAT ASASI SAINS UNIVERSITI MALAYA(PASUM)

score JPJ test at litar

SMS SERI PUTERI, KUALA LUMPUR (SESERI)