something I learned today #002

so, today I'll like to talk about something in the perspective of a guy.. and I had a friend who's helping me bout this topic and he is a guy..
I had wanted to write bout this for soo long and only now I had the time to do so.
So, basically what I had learned is about how boy sees us, girls. In their own POV.

Have you ever had a secret admirer, crush, bf, gf and soo on.. kunyit and halia not included i guess. 😆😆
so, how does that makes you feel when you know that someone likes you. and I don't think that he know that u knew that he likes you. 😆
well, obviously. You must love it right. I love it too. the feeling that there's actually someone who likes you eventhough you're just a typical girl/boy in your POV (point of view).

so, when I knew that someone had a crush on me. and he is actually someone that I knew and had a crush on( for a little while. let say for 2 weeks or more I guess. 😆. I'm that type of girl who just like someone for his appearance and attitude but its just for a while. sumpah sekejap je.) so, at first I was really happy and giddy since he asked for my phone no from my guy friends.. psstt, they told me bout this before giving my phone no. 😝 thats how I knew. so, at that time I was reallllyy happy but then, I chose not to give my contact no to him. At that time it was just because I'm curious if he will find another way to get my number.. *typical girl alert* LOL.. so, after that he started dm-ming me in IG. Since we knew each other, so, yeah. I accept his friend request and we started chatting online but never in the real world. *cliche right* but I like it cause I thought that its really nice that we still keep our distance in the real world. (ikhtilat)

so, after like 5 months I guessed. my guy friend (the one who's helping me to understand bout this topic). He had a crushed on someone. And cause we were very close (please stop telling me that I may like him or he may like me. cause its not happening. we're just best buds.. we're considered as twins in our class cause we were born on the same date) We were very excited for him 😆 and also for his crush. Little did I know that, it'll teach me a valuable lesson.

so, one night while I was chatting with him (my guy friend) bout what he was doing right now as he was bored. Then, he said I missed my crush. I was like, "gosh dude. You just met her this morning." He wasn't really close to this girl.. Even  I don't know who this girl is 😞. so, yadda yadda yadda.. He told me that he remembered what she wore today. where she sat in the lecture hall (yeah. there's like 200 people in my lecture hall. How am I suppose to know who is she?) He remembered all the small details bout these girl that makes me scared. cause how did anyone remember all these small details bout someone. Even when I had a crush on someone (even for a little while) I'll just see his full feature and not caring bout the small details. like his shirt on that day. Is he sad, happy and etc. But apparently, its different for guys.

They'll remember all the small details bout you.Like how's your mood. the way you walk to class, to exit the lecture hall. And he even said that, he'll think back about her when he's bored.. so, it makes me scared if the person who had  a crush on me is like that too. Even when I thought no one was watching me, who knows if he does. And it makes me really scared! so, what I'm saying right here is that. It's okay to feel great and happy bout yourself when someone likes you. But don't like it too much and please cover your aurat. Even when we cover our aurat, they can still imagine our body and the way we walk in their active mind. what will happen if we don't cover our aurat. They will wonder a lot more about our skin and body! doesn't that terrified you at all?

he also said something bout what a guy searched in his girlfriend vs wife:

girlfriend:

  • beautiful
  • easy to handle
  • can bring anywhere
  • can do stuffs together easily without objection
  • happy to show and talk to his friends but not his family members about you.
  • and all those stuffs thats basically makes a man life easier and happier
wife to be:
  • tutup aurat cause he's the one who wants to see your aurat
  • bersopan and lets just say the muslimah he wants you to be.
  • not easy to catch cause then, they won't feel the fun
  • not really open to other man except him only.
  • proud to say that you are his wife to his family and friends. 
  • gedik only with him and not other men. 
  • jaga batas with other men 
there's  a lot more. Basically, what I got here is that. You don't have to be gedik and all to have him. Just be yourself and if he likes you, he will see the inner true you and accept you and probably propose you to be his wife. Don't just target to be his bf/gf. but target to be his wife/husband forever.  cause if you think that you just want him/her to be a temporary happiness for you (gf/bf) then better don't. search for that missing piece in another person where when you see him/her. you know that you want them forever by your side and he/she is worth to fight for! 

so, thats all  I guess.
cc to Amirul for telling me bout how their species's minds work! 😳😳

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUSAT ASASI SAINS UNIVERSITI MALAYA(PASUM)

score JPJ test at litar

SMS SERI PUTERI, KUALA LUMPUR (SESERI)