STRENGTH

Hey,
Do you remember when we, girls, always feel like we're the same with guys.
In every aspect including strength.
Well, I was like that too (last time) 😂
Until yesterdays' programme.

So, for that programme,
we had to kemas back all the hundred tables, chairs, mike, stage, etc into the lorry
So, at that moment, there's not enough guys.
So, I went to helped them out
And at that time, I was like..
Lolll, I know I'm quite strong. 😂😂😂
Although I can't carry heavy things like 10 chairs at once, but at least I helped to carry 3 chairs at once.

So, after we finished everything.
There's one more lorry that need to be unload and there's literally no one there except me.
And I was like, wth x kan nak I angkat sorg
I know my limit 😅
So, I waited for at least a guy to help out cause dlm lori tu is chairs and long tables.
And I know I can't carry that much
So, after a few minutes, some guys came
So, I carried it with them

At that time, we were unloading the heavy tables and I was like, can we just pass it so we don't have to walk soo much
And we made a chain
When the table reach me ,wey nak jatuh 💦😂
Heavy namati!!
Then, one of my guy friend ckp, " tula igt kuat sgt ke" lollllllll
Berat gila dowh!!

Then, you know what.
Lpstu diorg bgi I bwk benda2 ringan ja like plastic penuh shirt, hamper bags, mike stand, etc...
Loll sumpah lawak.
Like I thought I can carry those things eventho not as much as men can, but not this little
😂😂😂

Thanks guys for knowing my limitations.

To all the girls,
This is for you and me
Although we think that we're independent, we're strong
But sometimes we still need another support system
We can't do certain things alone
Just saying..
So, remember that eventho we're strong, but sometimes we're not strong enough and sometimes its okay to open up a lil bit
There's nothing wrong with opening up to another person. 🙆

xoxo,
yours truly

Image result for independent women still need a man

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUSAT ASASI SAINS UNIVERSITI MALAYA(PASUM)

score JPJ test at litar

SMS SERI PUTERI, KUALA LUMPUR (SESERI)