Bersyukur

Hey 👋
So, yesterday I realised something.
I realized how grateful I am supposed to be with my life..
With all the rezeki that Allah had gave to me.
All the struggles that he had gave that make me into who I am today.

Yesterday, we talked bout how life was hard for some of my friends until 3 am.
Some of them had friends issues.
Some had study issues.
Some struggle with their parents who had high expectations for them

And I was reminded by how bless my life is.
I always have friends beside me.
Most of the time, I will always be accompanied.
Although they are more of a collegue than friends are.
But yeah, I always have some company with me.
Eventhough I was being tested, I can still see some positive things cause I always think positively.
When they were talking bout their hardship, I can't imagine myself in their position.

Being left by someone who you thought will be your friends till graduate? But they leave you dangling alone.
Being blacklisted from projects just because your ex-friend badmouthing behind your back

I felt gratitude that Allah never position me to be in that situation.
Having to handle crisis with friends.
Although, yeah.
I had some misunderstanding with some of my friends, but we solve it nicely.
Or in another way, I just let it go 😂
But whatever, the thing is..
I am grateful that I never need to deal with those kind of things..

Ya Allah,
Thank you for giving me a lot of rezeki from the day I was born until I'm almost 20 years old.
Thank you for giving me friends that are always there for me ❤
Thank you for giving me parents that never put pressure on me to aim high.
Thank you for knowing my boundaries
Thank you for knowing my limit
Thank you for always reacting to my doa and always looking out for me.

I may not be the ultimate perfect muslimah.
Or a perfect human being
But I am trying
I am trying to be better day by day

So, please guide me and my friends and family.
Let us strive to be the best version of ourselves ❤
Even if you're giving us some test,
Please remind us that You are always there for us!
Because sometimes we forget about that thing


Xoxo,
Yours truly ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUSAT ASASI SAINS UNIVERSITI MALAYA(PASUM)

score JPJ test at litar

SMS SERI PUTERI, KUALA LUMPUR (SESERI)