RESPONSIBILITY VS POPULARITY

Hi..
Idek why, but suddenly I was thinking about why some people accept some position in a project.
Is it to fulfill their responsibility to create a better world or is it just to catch a quick popularity?

Right now, in my university, our voting day is nearer.
In the next few days, all the candidates will be having their manifestos and soo on.
It will be a hard week for them all and is it for a good cause? Or just for themselves?
Is it cause they want to take a huge responsibility to change the way things are to be better for everyone, or is it just them?

Before we took any position in anything, we have to really think it through!
Can we nail it?
Can we do it without jeopardising our final's result, cgpa?
Do you think you can?

I always think about this whenever I got the opportunity to hold any position (not every time tbh. Cause smtms I don't get to choose 😐)
But whatever it is, we need to think it through.
Be it just being an ajk, or even Majlis Tertinggi (MT), or even Jawatankuasa Kolej (JTK), or MPP...
We need to have some time to think it through!

Never take things as easy as ABC.
We know ourselves better than anyone else.
We know our capabilities..
We know where we are..
So, we definitely know whether we can take the challenge or not.
It depends on you

When I was in Form 5.
My teacher asked me to join the International Debate Championship which was one week long.
And the competition was a few weeks before my SPM Trial..
yeah, guys! I can't really do anything except to accept it cause I'm a school debater 😪😪
So, yeah. Even after knowing I'm lacking time to study. I still went to the competition
Skipped my school for one whole week. And yeah, my team lost in the semi-final. loll 😪
And as expected, (i did not expect this!), my trial's result was worst than expected!
Srsly I cried a lot and blame too much things on me and also other people!
Yeah, I know that all these things happen because I took my studies lightly (which I shouldn't have!)
So, yeah! I learnt my lesson through the tough way!

That's why I'm telling u and myself, think thoroughly if we're ready for this!
I failed my trial but thank God I scored my SPM..
I learnt my lesson and work hard to get up again.
It was not easy. That I could tell!

So, whatever it is..
We need to think what is best for our future!
Ofc we need to search for experience. (I took the position of MT (secretary) eventho I haven't been one. And it was fun nonetheless)
Ofc we need to search time for ourselves.
But, remember that study comes first!
No one will be successful if not because of knowledge!
Knowledge is everything and everywhere.. Not only in school, but it is the effective  and systematic place to learn.

Therefore, whatever it is, study comes first!
Think before you take any position or opportunity.
Always make time for yourself!
But if you want to take any responsibility, make sure you're not procrastinating on anything..
It will only burden you in the future!
Trust me!

xoxo,
yours truly 💋


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUSAT ASASI SAINS UNIVERSITI MALAYA(PASUM)

score JPJ test at litar

SMS SERI PUTERI, KUALA LUMPUR (SESERI)