WHAT I LEARNED TODAY #019: TIME MANAGEMENT

Hi!!
Long time x tulis kt blog. Lol.. No one counting also πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
whatever!!
So, as you all may or may not know.
I've started my study life back since October..
It was fun and too tiring if I may say.
Study life was not hectic at all. But the other things was the one that took most of my time πŸ˜‚

Well, during my foundation life. I've heard how ppl say that degree life is way easier cause u only have like 2/3 hours class per day.
This is true tho!!
But then, for a person like me who joined a lot of projects..
I still dont have time for other things πŸ˜”

For example, my friends could go and watch at least one movie in her laptop every week. But I don't even have the time to watch an hour story.

So, some people asked me how I manage my time.. I dont think I'm qualified enough to talk bout this but yeahh.  Here's some.

- Never think about the future too much! Prepare for the upcoming events which is tomorrow and not be frustrated by an event which is a month away. I mean, yeahh!! Of course we need to prepare for it and make sure everything will be perfect! I get it.. But don't stress too much about it. Like, rilex bro! You have less than a month, but you still have time. Even if u don't. U can still search for an alternative...  Never complaint bout things that are not going to happen just yet. There's no need for that!

- There's always time for everything. Never pressurised ureself and think that you are too busy! I have 3 back to back meetings from 8 to 12AM!! But I could still manage to have a stroll with my friends till 1AM.. Eventho yeah I'm tired, tpi if we don't give excuses.. we could do anything! (Unless I'm too tired. Then, nayhh!)

- Prepare for tomorrow. What I meant by this is.. make a schedule for the whole day. Like when will you do this work. When will you finish it? I prefer not to set a time, like 'I must do this at 12pm' and soo on. I'll just give a brief schedule as in.. ' I need to start doing the lab report in the afternoon after lunch around 1-2pm and need to be done bfr midnight'..  or 'I need to  finish this project work by this Friday'.. That's a lot of time. Therefore, if I need to do some urgent secretary work or etc.. I could just slit it through cause I have more than enough time..

- Never do last minute work/procrastinate. Even if you need to do it, try to be calm! Unless it is really  a LAST MINUTE work. Then DO IT AS FAST AS U CAN AND SEND IT!!!

- Do things according to their importance! As in, know which one needs to be hand in first.. Do that thing first before doing the other work!

- Never complaint about your work or how busy you are! Tbh, everyone is busy. Its just whether they wanna tell you or not. I dont prefer to tell people how busy my day to day life is.. Simply because I dont think they'll understand cause however they try to feel our burden. They were never in our shoes! So, yeah. Simple as that.. And I've learned this a few years back. " LESS COMPLAINING EQUALS TO MORE PRODUCTIVITY TIME!" This is because, when u're complaining. Ure just actually trying to make time to procrastinate it even more. So, at last, there'll be some time being used for complaining and not being productive. I'm not saying u cant share your stories/misery to other ppl. Its just that I dont think you should do it on a daily basis.

- Always get enough sleep. It actually depends on ure own self. Some people just need 2/3 hours of sleep per day and they can still be productive.  As for me, I need at least 4 hours of sleep. If not, I'll be groggy and quite emotional the next day. And you know what.. if this happens, nothing will be done perfectly cause I'll be too lazy to do anything.

- Try  Search for some time to relax yourself. Go out once a week/ 2 weeks and treat yourself.. Go and buy an ice cream. Or just relax in your room and watch a soap opera/drama/comedy/thriller/ghost movie. idk. Anything that can make you relax and enjoy the moment! Make sure you have some ME TIME!

- Last one, however busy you think you are! Study is the most important aspect.. You're in university to study, the rest is just some side things that you are learning to be a better person in the future... Study is number one and the rest falls in number two. Never forget that!

What else arh?? 😢😢
Told ya I'm not qualified enough..

TTYL!

yours truly
πŸ’‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUSAT ASASI SAINS UNIVERSITI MALAYA(PASUM)

score JPJ test at litar

SMS SERI PUTERI, KUALA LUMPUR (SESERI)