WHAT I LEARNED TODAY #018: BLESSING IN DISGUISE

Hello ✌
So, this was a story bout 2 weeks ago.
Yeah, I know. I don't really have the time to sit and write 😴
So, here goes my story..

2 weeks ago, I went home...
My aim is actually to study since I have a cambridge exam on wednesday!
So, like yeah! Of course I need to study πŸ™‚
So, like usual. I went home on friday.
Took grab and lrt.
Meet up with a friend of mine, we eat lunch together at NU SENTRAL. We talked till 3 I guess.
Then, at 5 I went back home cause there's no one at my house bfr 5 πŸ˜…
Owhh and I did not get back at 5.
My dad picked me up at 6++pm. It was a tiring day of course!
So, yadda yadda yadda.
I planned to sleep early and wake up at 4am to study.
Lolll, I didnt woke up as expected πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
I woke up at 9 I guess πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
One night wasted 😩

Usually when I go back home.
My morning schedule is filled with family time and night is the only time for me to study (thats why I lived in my college and not at home! πŸ˜‚)
So, that afternoon. We went to a kenduri.
It was held in a hall. So nice! Srsly!
The thing is, there's no food left.
Woooo we went at 1 kot πŸ˜‚πŸ™‚
So, yeah. No lunch for me . No rice from morning till night.
That night, my parents went to visit my aunt who just came back from Mekah (Holy place for Muslims)
They asked me to join them.
But well, there's  a loooottt more that I haven't revised yet!!
But then, my lil bro didn't wanna go also.
So, yeah. No study time for me as well πŸ˜•
Need to take care of him yadda yadda yadda.

That night. I slept on the study table to make sure I could wake up again to study.
Loll. I woke up at 3am, and my mind am not ready to digest any physics equations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So, sleep some more la πŸ˜›

The next day, my whole big family who's living nearby came to my house.
Almost 40 people.
So, yeah. No time to study from morning till evening 😩😩

But,, what I suddenly learned is...
When u go home..
*prioritize ure family! U are not always at home. So, why not take the chance to make some quality time with them πŸ’•
* never procrastinate things especially studies! NEVER! πŸ˜›
* parents never told you that they are glad that you came home. But deep down, They are!
* exam is important. So, if ure having an exam, go back 2 weeks bfr the exam. Not a few days bfr when you haven't even finish reading it 😴
* sleeping is important! I figured that I may be lacking sleep. That is why I tend to sleep way past my wake up call πŸ™‚

So, I think thats allπŸ’•
Love ure parents and siblings more than anything...
Friends may help u when ure in trouble.
But Family will always 🌸

Xoxo,
Yours truly πŸ’‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUSAT ASASI SAINS UNIVERSITI MALAYA(PASUM)

score JPJ test at litar

SMS SERI PUTERI, KUALA LUMPUR (SESERI)