What I learned today #015

Hi. 
So, last week I had went back to UM for a one week preparation for MSKP(MINGGU SUAI KENAL PELAJAR)
So, I arrived early cause my parents nk blk Ipoh on that day too. 
So, I was one of the person yg arrived early at KUAZ, which is my college. 
When I arrived, there are like 3 people in that dorm. Yeah, we stayed in a dorm together but it was fun cause I am from a boarding school. So, it kinda bring back the memories!

During the evening, most ppl had already arrived. AND ALL of them are hayat ppl!
Cmon mann.. I'm from fizikal.So, definitely I don't know any of them. 
Of course I tried talking to them and all, 
But it was hard to be a part of their group cause they had already had their group of friends since Asasi time. 
I felt really alone! SRSLY that was the first time I felt really alone. 
Its not a feeling of wanting friends. 
Its a sense of sadness of why everyone have someone but I don't at the moment. 
So, I ws some of my friends and talk to them. 
Oh, mind you. This happen during the fasting month okay. 
So, I was trying to figure out how the heck am I supposed  to break fast with? Alone?
Plus, no food were provided. Most of them ordered food online with their friends.
Some went out to eat.
And I was like. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DOOOOO??
hahaha

So, after I prayed.
Then one of my friend arrived. 
I reaaaaalllyy am grateful for her presence there.
At last, a familiar face :)

So, what I learned was... 
I never knew what loneliness felt like until that day. 
Its a feeling whereby I felt really left out and what is with me is only my phone. 
So, I learned that whenever a person texted or call you saying that they are lonely. 
Be there for them!
SRSLY!!
so, I think thats all for now.
SELAMAT HARI RAYA GUYS TOMORROW!!!!
<3

XOXO,
yours truly 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUSAT ASASI SAINS UNIVERSITI MALAYA(PASUM)

score JPJ test at litar

SMS SERI PUTERI, KUALA LUMPUR (SESERI)