Movie Animation Theme Park (MAPS) , perak

Assalamualaikum and hi boys and girls..
So, tonight I would like to share bout my experience at The Movie Animation Theme Park in Perak.. or well known as The MAPS.. πŸ’•πŸ’•

It was legit fun I tell u.. legit fun!! Especially if u bring along a kid or two. For me, if you are going there with elderly person or even teenagers it will not be too fun as most of the games are for kids.. but, it can still be fun if you truly enjoy playing all the games.

I went there last weekend (took my weekend for granted.. did not study for the following week's lectures notes.. it was tough but it was worth it) πŸ˜‚ so, when I went there with my family. Take note that I when there with only my siblings cause apparently my parents are busy with some appoinments.. nayhh, it was still fun.  Let just call it siblings little gateway πŸ˜‚ owh, the kid I mentioned was my lil bro. He's 8 years old. So, considered him as a lil boy. Therefore, we had soooo much fun together. πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

So, in the MAPS theme park. It is divided into 5 zone or play area. But since we went there during the pre-opening. So, one of the zone which for me was the GREATEST zone is still closed. But nevermind, we got FREE TICKETS to go there AGAAAIINNN!! No worries.. πŸ˜‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

So, those 6 zones are blast off zone, fantasy forest zone, live action zone, lakeside zone, thrill zone and also animation square

Among these six zones ( cause thrill zone was closed at that time), I reallly like the fantasy forest zone and also live action zone.. owhh and also the lakeside zone and also the animation squareπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ all of the zones were the BOMB..

For teenagers my age, I think u guys will prefer the live action zone where you can see a live action racing and also rempitzz πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it was legit nice and also scary at some parts.. I can't even blink my eyes as they were soo fast and I kept thinking what will happen if one of them accidently skid of the track. Buy nayhh, they're professionals. If u give me the car, then maybe explosion will happen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Where the rempitzz do the amazing stunts..
Owh, they are called as stunt legends not rempitzz πŸ˜…

Blast off zone is mostly for kids who likes smurfs movie.. our siblings don't really watch smurf.. so, yeah πŸ˜‚ but, it was still fun though..

Lakeside zone was also the BOMB.. legit the BOMB!!!!! There' not much game there.. but its enough to make me smile and laughπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ there's bumper car and its wayy faster than the bumper car u usually rode somewhere.. I literally race with my brother in there (cause not many people was there at that time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) and I also rempit there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I made a half turn and change direction. It was reallllly smooth πŸ˜‚.. then, there's 3 other games which were also thrilling.. most of the games in this zone are for teenagers and adults.

The last zone is the fantasy forest zone.. it is filled with mummies and also kiddies ride.. but it was also fun (maybe cause all of us acted like kids in there) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we rode on a kiddie roller coaster.. u may think that it is not fun, but it is reallllyy fun.. especially when the kid who's sitting beside u is scared πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can't stop laughing because of my lil bro's reactions and also because the ride was fun!! Owhh, when u go there. Don't forget to go INTO the pyramid. We almost skip the inside of the pyramid cause we thought its a janitor's closet or something else.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it was worth it when we open the 'door' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. seriously, GO INTO THE PYRAMID!! If you missed it, you are missing a great game inside it😏

Fantasy forest zone πŸ”¦πŸ”¦

He's scared πŸ˜‚

Still in Fantasy Forest πŸ˜‚

Nampak from luar mcm best 😍😍
Last but not least, the animation square. There's 2 Boboiboy's movie there. It was fun cause all four of us are Boboiboy's fans.. especially the lil guy πŸ˜‚ there's a 4D and also an academy base for kids to be a superhero. πŸ˜‚
Already maju 😍😍 most of the signs are like this 

The building there 😍😍






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUSAT ASASI SAINS UNIVERSITI MALAYA(PASUM)

score JPJ test at litar

SMS SERI PUTERI, KUALA LUMPUR (SESERI)